Join With CRN India
Professional Announcements and Job Openings on CRNINDIA
Senior Manager/Manager – Business Development
The Senior Manager/Manager, Business Development is responsible for promoting Clinical Research Network India clinical research services, Clinical trials to pharmaceutical and Biotech companies. He will report to the Director, Clinical Operations.
Life Science graduate, B Pharma, M Pharma, MSc
6 - 10 years of Experience in CRO (CRO / Pharma / Biotech is preferred.
- To identify potential clients for targeted business development activities, Generating leads through different sources such as internet, trade exhibition, and professional network websites. Identifying and prioritizing warm prospective clients from a pool of generated leads from various sources.
- Understanding the needs of clients, conducting client meetings and following up with potential clients to customize their business proposals.
- Establish and maintain client relationships; work closely with Management and team members to define business development and marketing strategy.
- Negotiations with clients regarding business processes Proposals, Confidentiality agreement and Master Service Agreement and arrange for execution from the client.
- Representing CRN India CRO in international and national conferences and demonstrating its services to prospective clients in person. Meeting clients individually at their offices to stay updated on upcoming pipelines requirements.
- Prepare and review Request for proposals (RFP), optimized and accurate budget grids to support the proposal for study, Healthy and Patient Base Study, Phase-I- II - III-IV and early phase Clinical trial for existing and new clients.
- Responsible for payment collection and follow ups with clients as per the agreed milestones, and maintain the accounts for the same on project to project basis.
- Effective execution of all the marketing activities planned in co-ordination with the team.
- Research industry trends and competitive intelligence through internet and update the Business and management teams through newsletters and daily mailers